Thursday, January 28, 2010

Stomach Pain While Ovulating Lower Stomach Pain....uterus Maybe?

Lower stomach pain....uterus maybe? - stomach pain while ovulating

and I learned some time ago I had a cyst on my right ovary .. and take medication to reduce it .. While earlier this morning I had this pain in my left ovary, I think I would say that in the middle .. I had a caesarean section for nearly 10 months, but this is not the scar .. feels like my uterus is .. an idea from scratch .... My last period was on 9 November .. 7. December, and my next period is due. my period never .. 3rd is my last normal period November .. so the next .. I do not know whether they are ovulating, or what might be .. I do not remember ever this pain, feeling weird ..
Ideas would be great .. thanks ..
All pages on how to know when ovulation good .. Thanks would be in

2 comments:

Monica C said...

It is my experience, it is possible that you could be ovulating. If you are wasting your body, no time to consult your doctor immediately. Get the facts, get proper medical care. Best wishes and try these sites:

http://www.babycenter.com/0_detecting-ov ...

http://www.askdramy.com/amiovulatingquiz ...

sokokl said...

Yes, this could be connected to the uterus, which are mainly the scar in the uterus itself (and not outside, where the first cut, before they represent).

However, I recommend your doctor, let them know what happens.

I will also link to a website that will help, more information can be. The link is: http://forums.obgyn.net/womens-health

Post a Comment