Monday, December 21, 2009

Silicone Gloves Could I Put My Silicone Gloves Through A 40 Degree Wash Cycle?

Could I put my silicone gloves through a 40 degree wash cycle? - silicone gloves

I bought an online Rotisserie Oven was a gift from heaven, but they came with minimal instructions, and a pair of gloves, heat resistant silicone for a long time to raise food from the saliva. Then rinse with boiling water and add the dishwasher at 50 degrees. I think they are sterile - they are dirty and stained.

I suggest that regular running shoes through the washing machine at 40 degrees, with detergent. Do you think I should try with the gloves?

There is no agreement in line to replace or buy a few parts, and has a Halloween party being considered in the oven. Should I risk this? My neighbor tried once more to wash and potholders are shredded!?

No comments:

Post a Comment