Sunday, February 21, 2010

Freezing My Hdd My External HDD Freezes My Computer Up, Please Help!?

My external HDD freezes my computer up, please help!? - freezing my hdd

My external hard drive has been fine since I bought it, and suddenly his work. This is exactly what happens when I switch it on, and I realized that my team, G: and Autoplay displayed. so i right-click the hard disk, try to click on anything in the field autorun or anything on the device and freezes everything until you make the external hard drive, then all are thawed. For more information on my computer using Windows Vista and the device
http://www.wdc.com/en/products/products.asp?driveid=325
Sound of a Western Digial 250GB external hard drive. That does not bother me to lose the data you want to only be able to use it again if someone can help sick people is very, very grateful, thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment