Sunday, November 29, 2009

Wedgie Girls Videos Please Answer:how Do I Change???

Please answer:how do i change??? - wedgie girls videos

I'm at school and I am not a geek or a nerd, but somehow always have a bad reputation, a cause for these 3 stories
1. "I was in my street and a few kids in school compared to my friend who was not there at the time, my friend has something for me in the basement on the left. It takes a camera with another wedgie and pantsed me in my ear the whole school.
2.recently) my friend started near the bathroom and then I beat pantsed urine and swirled.
3. The worst of all. I was at the University of the basment [3 Girls 2 boys drunk] girl gave me a kick in the balls pushed me into the bathroom, where I [whiti wightys to give pantsed I said, I'm not threatening the video show for the neighborhood children] so that they are nice girls wedgie laghing and then call me a nerd and then a Swirlies urinate for at least two minutes and put me in a complete reversal of the head and Nelson pushed my head into a girl ass naked.
How can I avoid, and it

No comments:

Post a Comment